10 Lies the Church Tells Women | J. Lee Grady
Learn How the Bible Has Been Misused to Keep Women in Spiritual Bondage… The gospel was never intended to restrain women from pursuing god or to prevent them from fulfilling their divine destiny. In his revised and updated book, which includes testimonials, Lee Grady boldly proclaims the truth of the gospel: that men and women are appointed by God and empowered by Him. You will learn how cultural bias, male pride and misinterpretation of the Bible have paralyzed women who are called to do the work of Christ.
In this book, readers will learn answers to questions such as:
- Why did Jesus go out of His way to minister to and disciple women?
- Why do so many Christian women suffer abusive marriages – and why are many pastors not doing anything about the problem?
- How has “the Proverbs 31 woman” been misinterpreted to deny women opportunities in the workplace?
- How has the Apostle Paul, who told women in Corinth to “be silent”, also empowered many women to be church leaders?
- Why do we rarely hear sermons about the biblical prophetess Deborah?