1st & 2nd Corinthians | The Passion Translation
Love and Truth… Paul’s first letter to the Corinthians address issues such as:
- Living a godly life even in a corrupt culture
- Being unified as one body without competition
- Maintaining the priority of sexual and moral purity within the church
- Understanding more completely the role of spiritual gifts in the context of the church
- Embracing love as the greatest virtue that must live within their hearts
- Maintaining orderly worship with proper respect toward one another
- Keeping the hope of the resurrection burning brightly in their hearts.
This instructive book contains many wonderful teachings that Paul gave to the young church that will impact your life as well.
Second Corinthians is one of the most personal and intimate of all of Paul’s epistles. He opened his heart to the church of Corinth, told them secrets of his miracle encounters with Jesus, and instructed them how to live in one continual triumph after another.