Life With the Holy Spirit | Katherine Ruonala
Enjoying Intimacy With the Spirit of God… Developing an intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit as the third person of the Trinity has not often been encouraged in our churches, and many believers struggle with how to relate to Him. We do not know Him as the One who is with us to comfort, teach, fill, and empower us as well as to guide us into the fullness of God’s purpose for our lives.
Now we can not only know Him but also experience the delight and benefits of having a meaningful relationship with Him. In her book, Life With the Holy Spirit, prophetic minister Katherine Ruonala shows us how.
This book will bring you into the joy and power that comes from intimacy with Him through discussing topics such as:
- How to see the fruit of the Spirit manifest in your life.
- How to move in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- The power of praying in the Spirit and the gift of tongues.
- How to hear and see in the Spirit (visions, dreams, and revelation).
- How to partner with the Holy Spirit for healing and miracles.
- What it means to worship God in spirit and in truth.
There are no reviews yet.