Rivers of Revival | Neil T. Anderson & Elmer L. Towns
How to Prepare for a Fresh Encounter with God… Since the Day of Pentecost, seasons of revival and awakening have brought refreshing to the spiritually dry, life to the spiritually dead, and miraculous encounters with the Holy Spirit.
In this timely and prophetic volume, two best-selling generals of the faith, Dr. Elmer Towns and Dr. Neil T. Anderson, offer collective wisdom, insight, and strategy on how you can experience and release a river of Holy Spirit outpouring into your world. Additionally, Drs. Towns and Anderson have compiled contributions from other key authorities on revival who have encountered the move of God firsthand. Each contributor provides practical wisdom on how you can experience the Spirit’s touch in your own life, church, and even geographical region.
Featuring powerful teaching from a diverse range of revival leaders, including:
- Jack Hayford: How worship releases the reviving touch of the Spirit.
- Ed Silvoso: How to bless the unsaved and prepare them for God encounters.
- R.A. Torrey: How to experience the fullness of the Holy Spirit.
- John Dawson: How to break agreement with generational sin.
- C. Peter Wagner and George Otis Jr.: How to win battles in the heavenly realm over regions and cities.
- Billy Graham: How proclamation of the Gospel releases the revival power of God.
- Henry Blackaby: How cultivating a lifestyle of daily encounters with God brings revival.
A fresh move of God is on the way. Prepare yourself to experience Holy Spirit outpouring like never before!