Song of the Bride | Jeanne Guyon
The Song of Songs describes the emotional, unfolding story of the Bridegroom and His bride. Jeanne Guyon shows how the song of a young maiden, fervently in love with her suitor, becomes a powerful allegory of every believer’s relationship with Christ depicted in the Song of Songs. Without any embarrassment for King Solomon’s intimate portrayal of the lovers, she explores:
- The greatness of God’s love
- Finding God’s favor in your life
- Learning to rest in His presence
- How trials can become blessings
- True surrender to God’s will in your life
Allow your heart to draw near to the heart of God on this journey to the Father’s love. “As the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee” (Isaiah 62:5).
There are no reviews yet.