The Prophet’s Dictionary | Paula Price
The Ultimate Guide to Supernatural Wisdom… The Prophet’s Dictionary by Paula Price is an essential tool for laymen, prophets, prophesiers, pastors, intercessors, and dreamers of dreams. As an all-in-one dictionary and reference book, containing over 1,600 relevant definitions of terms and phrases for the prophetic realm of Christian ministry, it will show you how to:
- Experience the power of the gifts of prophecy
- Understand their operation in our modern world
- Correctly interpret and apply God’s prophetic words
- Distinguish between true and false prophets
- Differentiate between spiritual and natural dreams
- Understand God-given dreams
- Develop your spiritual gifts
In addition, the author exposes ancient religious seductions and how they have infiltrated movies, television and books. Prophetic visions and clues to interpreting their symbolism, imagery and signs are also included.
People from all walks of life can benefit as this book aids in the understanding of what may be expected from prophets or the prophetic ministry. Delve deeper and you will find much more.