The Seer | James W. Goll
The Prophetic Power of Visions, Dreams and Open Heavens… The prophetic movements in church history and in contemporary life are fed by two mighty streams:
- The prophet, whose revelation is primarily verbal
- The seer, whose revelation is more visionary
While the role of the prophet is familiar, less is known about the Seer dimension. To many people, these visionary prophets remain mysterious, other-worldly, and even strange. Knowledge dispels misunderstanding, and you will discover the prophetic power of dreams, visions, and life under the open heavens.
Questions answered include:
- How does visionary revelation happen? Can it be trusted?
- Where does it fit into your life and today’s church?
- Can any believer become a seer?
- Is it a prophetic dimension reserved for the spiritually gifted?
This book by James Goll will move your heart and stir up your hunger for intimacy with God. The seer’s goal is to reveal the person of Christ Jesus – to you, today.
This Expanded Edition now includes a 40-day devotional.