Raising Powerful Children
Training Your Children to Walk In the Supernatural Power of God... Raise up Kingdom Kids who operate in signs, wonders, and miracles! "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." - Jesus
Imagine a generation of children who are empowered, confident, and victorious – children who know God for themselves, who live differently than the world, and who move in the Supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Bethel Church’s children’s minister, Amy Gagnon, has a passion to help children make authentic, supernatural connections with Jesus. In Raising Powerful Children, she elevates the standard for what it means to train kids up in the "way they should go" by empowering parents and teachers to establish a Kingdom culture among children of all ages.
Rather than seeing children’s ministry merely as "babysitting," Amy equips parents and teachers to raise up a generation of kids who walk in the fullness of their Kingdom identity. Raising Powerful Children provides insight and activations to implement at home or in ministry. Discover how to:
- Empower kids to develop their own powerful prayer lives
- Train children in the prophetic
- Equip kids to minister supernatural healing
- Create space for children to encounter God
- Foster an environment of interactive worship
- Develop a love for the Bible
- Teach kids to decree and declare truth over their circumstances
ISBN - 9780768457896